Sunday, March 14, 2010

Save Your World Media Mentions week of March 7th


Save Your World products have been mentioned in several blogs and magazines this week highlighting a variety of body and hair care products.

Body Lotion review at "W
hom You Know"
"Save Your World have products so natural. One product from this company saves 1 acre of rainforest for one whole year. Who doesn't like to feel that they are doing something great for our environment? Save Your Skin Body Lotion comes in an 8oz recyclable bottle. They use natural ingredients, I tried the Regal Blossom. It left my skin feeling silky and smooth, the smell was very fresh. The slight scent lasted on my body all day. There was no residue after application, my skin literally soaked up all this goodness." (more)


Body Wash review at "Whom You Know"
"Save Your World, saves all of us. One acre of rainforest is saved for one year, for every one of these natural products that is purchased. Their nutrient-rich body washes are just fantastic. T
hey are all organic oils contained in these, which gives you such a wonderful all over moisturizing feeling after use. Because this is so natural, you are free to use this all over your body and face. Each of the three fragrances will make you feel positively fresh and invigorated. the Oasis Fruit with its fresh grapefruit citrus aroma is one of my favorites." (more)

Shampoo and Conditioner review at "The Adventures of Paul & Natalie"
"I was very amazed with all of their (Save Your World) products! I really loved the Regal Blossom and Oasis Fruit Shampoo and Conditio
ner! I loved them equally! They made my shower smell oh so good!! I was very impressed because they made my hair more shiny than usual! It's hard to get my hair to shine so you know this product was really good." (more)

Other mentions this week highlighted the newly anticipated release of our Rainforest Trial Set. Mentions of this product can be found in the March editions of Organic Products Retailer Magazine and Redding.com.

No comments: